Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some news

Hi there QML fans,

I'm deeply sorry to tell you that at the moment, I'm extremely busy with my life. This means, no QML tutorial for awhile.

To tell you the truth, this beginning of the year was quite something! I actually did lot of things and still have lots to do:

I took part in the RoboCup@Home German Open 2011, in Magdeburg, Germany and with the team with reached the 2nd place.
I also spent some time to finish my 3rd semester of Master... Yeah, I had to learn for my exams, like any other student.
During my free time, I mainly co-developed a Dropbox Client for Symbian^3 devices (targeting N8, C7, E7, and similar) with a friend. Our application is called DropML. You can check our blog here. For the curious ones, it's Qt 4.7.3, mainly QML/Javascript but with some C++ too.

Currently, I'm doing my Master Thesis... Something about UI. I won't go deeper in details here.

Anyway, I'll do my best, I'll try to find some free time to make a new tutorial.

See you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment