Thursday, December 30, 2010

Online File Synchronizer

Hi there,

today I read an article about Online File Synchronizer written by one of my friends.
Please follow this link to read the article and have a short overview on this technology.

I also would like to add that being a Dropbox user, I also was often saved by it. Dropbox is really helpful for me!

Furthermore, it is interesting to know that more than simply providing you with an online file system which can save your files, you can also share folders to one or more person. FYI, I actually share a folder with this friend.

This way, it is possible to have a kind of CVS system, embedded in your file browser and requiring no manual updates unlike Subversion.

One other thing with Dropbox is: if you manage to invite some friends, or share a folder or what so ever, I can't really remember all the things to do, anyway, you can get a few more free space. I currently have 2.5GB which is really nice already.

The last interesting thing is: you can install the Dropbox on several of you computers. Accessing data from wherever you are! Even on your phone... Nice eh? And this is so easy to use that even my parents can use that! :D

If you don't have an account, I really advise you to create one! Register now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment